Our Panel of Lenders
When applying for a loan it is important to understand your options.
That’s where we come in. We only work with lenders that we think will be able to help our clients.
As a specialist finance brokerage, our team have built up a lot of knowledge in the industry and have formed close relationships with both banks and non-conforming lenders.
Because of this, we have a range of finance packages available for our market – you could say we are specialists catering to people with more complex needs.
Our Fee Structure
As a finance broker we act on behalf of a customer seeking a loan – essentially liaising between you and potential finance providers. We do all the hard work on your behalf.
There are no up-front fees for this service.
If your finance is approved, we will charge you a brokerage fee – but only once finance is approved. This fee is added to your loan.
We will also earn a commission from the lender (as a percentage of the loan) once it settles.
Our vision, mission and values
Our vision is to provide financial opportunities to the Australians that others won’t help – such as people that may have had credit problems in the past, or may be self-employed and don’t fit a typical bank’s lending criteria.
Our mission is to do this by:
- Helping to make Australians “financially fit” – especially those that don’t fit neatly into the box of a typical bank’s lending criteria
- Being genuinely different to the standard finance broker by focusing on what is the best option for YOU, not what is the best option for our Lending Associate’s to earn the most commission from (in fact – they don’t earn any commission!)
- Really listening to clients, and treating them as valuable individuals
- Digging deeper, and spending the time to really understand a client’s circumstances and potential options
What we believe:
- Helping those when others won’t
- A fair go
- The past is not the future
- Set backs are a fact – we value moving onward
- Lenders who look beyond a credit score
- Dealing with like minded organisations
- Clients facing their financial responsibilities
- Not judging people
As a finance broker, our role is to get the right result for you.
We follow a process that is designed to achieve this aim.
- We talk with you to understand your situation
- We identify the suitable lender and product
- You approve based on our reasoning
- We complete the application for you
- We send that to you to review
- When you have the information, then you sign the application form and return it to us.
- We then collate all documents and draft a submission letter